Boasting of a robust yet flexible regulatory framework, catering for various investor trpologies, Malta is currently being identified by many as the domicile of choice for the setting up of both Retail Funds, UCITS Schemes and Non UCITS Schemes, and Professional Investor Funds.
With an attractive fiscal environment and a culture of getting things done the ‘March 2008 City of London Global Financial Centre Index 3 Report’ reported that Malta is worth watching as it consolidates its position in the EU after adopting the Euro at the beginning of 2008.
Our highly specialised team at MA&A shall assist in the following:
- Due diligence exercise (where required)
- Assistance with submission forms
- Fund license application (with the Malta Financial Services Authority)
- Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Registration of Fund Company
- Drafting of the Fund Offering document
- Setting up of the Fund’s administration
- Provision of the local registered office
- Submission of all the regulatory documentation
- Ongoing compliance
At MA&A we guarantee continued accessibility, a flexible and adaptable approach to our client’s needs, and a customised and personal service to suit each of our clients’ needs.